Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Kim Hunters

24 Jan 2009 a group of Kim Hunters headed out to get some fishes for CNY dinner. We started at around 9am and the weather was super hot no hit for the whole morning. We splited up into 2 groups to cover the place but till about late noon I decided to meet up with roger and useree. Upon reaching I saw roger with a small kim on his boga smiling at me wow still wait for what chiong ar. Took out my Maria Chase and here we go after 10 plus cast heehee fish on hook up a small kim too. After that useree and roger got a few misses then all quiet down liao then roger suddenly say something now ar if got take sure big kim. Tink Tink I decided to take out my champ Sobat first cast out let it sink till bottom then start cranking for about 5 times heehee fish on again and I can feel its bigger than the rest. As expected about 1 plus kg hahaha so happy I landed my first wild kim that day and a second one for bonus. Btw Thanks Roger and Useree for helping me to land both kim.









2 comments:

  1. Happening sia.... hahaha sia..... i miss out the fun hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tink tink tink..... ^_^
    It was surely a fun day, kekekeke
    Mondo, the pics leh, have not email to me yet yo~

    ReplyDelete